Los Angeles’ Leader In Tile Roofing Services
Our Integrity is Our Promise
The Leading Tile Roofing Company in Los Angeles
Clay and concrete tiles are a great way to add sophistication and elegance to any home. They come in a variety of styles, including flat, ribbed, and scalloped. These are heavy and very durable but will need to be installed by a professional.
Guardian Roofs is the Los Angeles roofing company who has the knowledge and experience in tile roofing. Our experienced roofing professionals will work with you to select the best material for your home and budget. You can trust us to provide the best service and most professional installation.
Call us today at (323) 612-5685 to schedule a free consultation. Learn more about our tile roofing and other roofing services from asphalt, slate to cedar roofs.
The Pros and Cons of Tile Roofing
Pros of Tile Roofs
- Dependable: If you’re looking to purchase a roof that will really stand the test of time, clay or concrete tiles are an ideal choice. Tile roofs, when properly designed and installed, can last between 50 to 100 years!
- Eco-Friendly: When you choose a clay or concrete tile roof, you can feel good that both materials are relatively friendly to the environment. They are both made from natural, renewable materials and manufactured without toxic chemicals.
- Boosts home value: Tile roofs are more attractive to potential homebuyers. If you are considering selling your home in the next 5 years, a tile roof is a wise investment.
Cons of Tile Roofs
- Expensive: Tile roofs cost a lot more than asphalt shingles, but it’s likely a tile roof will never have to be replaced during your lifetime.
- Heavy: Tile roofs are very heavy and may need special framing so that your roof can support the additional weight, especially if you’re switching from asphalt shingles to tiles.
Tile Roof FAQs
What’s the cost of a new tile roof in Los Angeles?
What are the most popular types of tile roofs in Los Angeles?
How many years should a tile roof last?
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ROOF ESTIMATE TODAY!
HIRE A TEAM OF ROOFING EXPERTS YOU CAN TRUST.