Orange County’s Leader In Slate Roofing Services
Our Integrity is Our Promise
The Experienced Slate Roofing Company in Orange County
Guardian Roofs is the Orange County roofing company committed to providing the best slate shingle roofing to our customers.
Guardian Roofs is the Orange County roofing company who is committed to providing only the best in slate shingle roofing. We’ll assist you every step of the way. Rest assured that our top-rated team will do excellent work. You’ll be thrilled with your new roof.
Call us today at (714) 633-3619 to schedule a free consultation. Learn more about our asphalt roof services and your options.
The Pros and Cons of Slate Roofing
When making your decision about the type of roofing you prefer, there will be pros and cons. It’s best to know what to expect.
Pros of Slate Roofing
- Beautiful: Slate is a popular roof material, perhaps because of its aesthetic value. Slate roofs are striking, coming in shade of black, green, grey, red, and purple.
- Durable: Slate is incredibly durable and fire-resistant. You can count on it to last at least 50 years — some even last over 100 years! This means minimum maintenance and replacement costs! Slate roofs are one of the long-lasting roof material behind tile roofing that can last up to 100 years.
- Eco-friendly: Slate roofs are sustainable and can be recycled after their service life.
Cons of Slate Roofing
- Expensive: Compared to other roofing materials, slate roofs are on the pricier side due to their longevity and durability.
- Heavy: Slate is very heavy and may require extra framing. Installing a slate roof is always a job that must be left to the professionals.
Slate Roof FAQs
What is the cost of installing a slate roof in Orange County?
The main factor in cost for your slate roof will depend on the size of your roof. In Southern California, the average cost of a slate roof is between $3,700 to $5,300 per 1,000 square feet.
Will a slate roof increase my home’s value?
Slate roofs last much longer than traditional asphalt shingles. Even if you don’t stay in your current home forever, your house will have a higher value than other homes with traditional roofs.
How do I clean my slate roof?
Your slate roof needs very little maintenance. After installation, we will give you a checklist so that you know what it will take to keep your roof in its best shape.
Want to learn more? Get a free estimate scheduled with our asphalt roof professionals. We’d love to show you how a new roof can transform your home.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ROOF ESTIMATE TODAY!
HIRE A TEAM OF ROOFING EXPERTS YOU CAN TRUST.