The Top-Rated Asphalt Shingle Roof Contractors in Orange County
Our Integrity is Our Promise
Asphalt Shingle Roof Contractors in Orange County
Asphalt shingle roofing is the most popular type of roof worldwide for many reasons. It’s economical, durable, and repairs aren’t expensive. Plus, there are many attractive asphalt styles that mimic the look of pricier materials — without the painful pricetag.
Guardian Roofs is the go-to provider of high quality asphalt shingle roofs in Orange County. We have the experience, expertise, and premium materials to provide ideal asphalt roof solutions for your home. Our integrity is our promise and we’ll be with you every step of the way!
Call us today at (714) 633-3619 to schedule a free consultation. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have about your new asphalt shingle roof.
Brands We Work With
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
Three-tab shingles are the most common type of asphalt shingle. A three-tab shingle is designed to look like three shingles, but it is actually all cut out in one piece. It’s easy to install and very popular.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
Architectural shingles are manufactured with an additional layer of asphalt to give them more dimension. This helps improve your home’s curb appeal while also offering a longer service life than three-tab shingles.
Luxury Asphalt Shingles
Premium or luxury asphalt shingles are made to mimic the look of other roofing products, like wood or slate. If you’re looking for a fancier roof for a fraction of the cost, these are a great choice!
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Economical: Asphalt is a popular choice because it’s the least expensive roofing material. No matter how you swing it, getting a new roof is expensive. Asphalt shingles effectively protect your home from the elements without costing an arm and a leg.
- Durable: Asphalt roofs can last around 20-25 years when properly maintained. That’s a pretty long time! Most people sell their homes within that time frame.
- Stylish: There are many styles of asphalt shingles to choose from to give your home maximum aesthetic appeal. Some styles even mimic the look of concrete or slate tiles that most people can’t even tell the difference!
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Shorter lifespan: Even at 20-25 years, asphalt shingle roofs have the shortest lifespan compared to other roofing materials. If you plan on passing your home down to the next few generations, you might consider something more durable.
- Non-recyclable: Asphalt shingles, unfortunately, cannot be recycled at the end of their service life. When the time comes to replace your roof, you will be contributing to landfill waste.
Shingle Roof FAQs
What’s the cost of a new asphalt shingle roof in Orange County?
Shingles themselves are affordable, averaging about $.80 to $1.20 per square foot. Because asphalt shingles are easy to install, it will also keep labor costs low. The final cost of your new asphalt shingle roof
What are the most popular types of shingle roofs in Orange County?
How do I know when my shingles need to be replaced?
If you notice any of the following issues, you should consult an experienced roofer about replacing your asphalt shingles:
- Curled or buckled shingles
- Missing shingles
- Cracked shingles
- Lifted shingles
- Ceramic granules accumulating in your gutters and downspouts
How Long Do Asphalt Shingles Last?
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ROOF ESTIMATE TODAY!
HIRE A TEAM OF ROOFING EXPERTS YOU CAN TRUST.